If you desire great value for the money, think about Antra Welding Helmet. The helmet delivers security at a reasonable price.
It runs on solar power with a solar cell and two replaceable batteries. So you can believe its power life and battery indicator.
Are you searching for the best auto-darkening welding helmet? We suggest the Antra AH6-0000 welding helmet.
Antra welding helmet comes at a low price, and the producer is the best seller on Amazon. The helmet is well-liked for its budget and high quality. But the low price tag does not mean that you will get a basic product. This Antra AH6-0000 welding helmet offers some of the higher and great features.
Antra Welding Helmet Review [AH6-260-0000] - BEST FOR THE MONEY
The tool also has a grind mode and flexible sensitivity options. One of the most well-liked of darkening helmet on the marketplace is the durable antra, giving the user proper security for warm situations.
It is a unique model. This is due to the wide viewing zone. Moreover, you can perform different welding jobs like ARC, MIG, plasma, TIG.
The helmet has a strong and durable design. It is made of polyamide nylon. It resists high impact.
You can make use of it to take care of challenging tasks. Even though it is a robust model, it is lightweight. Yea, it weighs only one pound. So it is appropriate for experts and hobbyists alike.
- Plasma Applications.
- 1-year warranty.
- It weighs 455 grams.
- Viewing area of 3.86-inch x 1.73 inches.
- The tool comes with seven lens covers.
- Dimensions of 9-inch x 9-inch x 12 inch.
- It works with Plasma cutter, TIG, MAG, Flux Core, MMA, and MIG.
- Compatible with hard hat adapter.
- The shade range of 4/5-9/9-13.
- Passive UV and IR filter.
- Solar power plus two replaceable batteries.
- Automatic turning on and off.
- Four premium sensors.
- Built-in filter for detecting rays.
- Battery indicator.
- Variable shades: 4/5-9/9-13
- Weight: 1 pound.
- Size of the viewing area: 3.86×1.73 inches.
- The grinding mode button is outside.
- It can be fitted with magnification filters.
- The helmet has four sensors.
- Everyone buys this helmet at the beginning.
- One year warranty.
- One year warranty.
- It is not for industrial use.
Suppose you are searching for a low budget darkening helmet that has high-end quality features.
Antra AH6 260 0000 Solar Power Auto helmet is undoubtedly for you. It has proven its versatility and durability to many welders.
The tool has a robust specification containing four premium sensors. Auto-darkening with an adjustable sensitivity knob makes it an appropriate helmet for novice and expert welder alike.
For a very logical budget, this helmet can be the best welding friend.
Who Is It For?
It is suitable for both hobbyists and beginners welders. This helmet has many functions that make it affordable and flexible at a similar time. Giving a near-perfect vision for multiple kinds of helmets. It also comes with an excellent sized viewing screen that measures 1.7''* 3.86."
Amazingly, the helmet does not offer that extensive of a warranty on the helmets. At present, all models they have on sale come with less than one year warranty. On the other hand, if there is spoil on the helmet, you can all the time back it and ask for a new one. And it will be delivered to you in no time.
Frequently asked the question:
- How long does a welding helmet last?
The lifespan of a nonreplaceable battery is near seven years. Its benefit is that once the battery wears off, the lens does not work. An auto-darkening helmet with a solar assist and replaceable battery is a better investment because the panel permits you to begin welding right away.
- Are Antra welding helmets fine?
The tool must be the most well-liked helmet on the marketplace and is sure the best welding for the money. The helmet has an excellent optical glass and shade range. It now has a grind mode and adjustable sensitivity options.
- Why You require an Extra Large View Welding Helmet?
With an extensive view helmet, you shall be capable of observing what you are welding. Suppose, if you are under a car, you would not have to strain the neck to do the job.
- How Long Does the Battery Last?
Few of the low budget helmets gives about two thousand hours of battery life. It could last for three years of continuous welding. On the other hand, some premium helmets provide five thousand hours. Besides, on most helmets, they are replaceable. You can find solar power assist on particular models. So you shall never run out of fuel.
- What is the best brand of welding helmet?
Here are some of the best helmets we found:
- Lincoln Viking 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet.
- Antra AH6-260 Auto-darkening Welding Helmet.
- Yeswelder 302C Auto Darkening Welding Helmet.
- 3M Speedglas 9100 Auto-darkening Welding Helmet.
- Hobart 770890 Inventor Welding Helmet.
- Jackson Safety Insight 46131 Welding Helmet.
An excellent helmet for the price. Any person who plans to use a helmet more frequently and possibly want to consider a more robust helmet for a long time. This helmet is a magnifying lens compatible and comes with a helpful, hard hat adapter. It also has a battery indicator and tester.
Antra AH6-0000 welding helmet comes with a one year warranty and different options. The helmet comes with an additional lens when lens changes are required. It is one of the best auto-darkening helmets for beginners and novices. We hope that now you can get capable of making the proper decision about buying a welding helmet. Thank you very much. Happy shopping.