The best example of welding discipline that contributes to our life is the structure of house, shops and our convinces.
The welding workers that are engaged directly with welding are suffering from high energy light. This high beam affects the human eyes and causes severe damage over time.
Due to the wide availability of welding, there are many safety gadgets related to the welding profession.
Vulcan welding helmet is one of the best gadgets, which protects welder eyes from being damaged. Today we will make a Vulcan welding helmet review professionally and recommend you by telling the features of that welding helmet.
Vulcan welding helmet review
For improving the quality view, the suspected ratio of optics is 1:1:1:2. That is helpful while welding and reduce the eyes stress.
Out of the box, the Vulcan welding helmet provides a better grip and provide flip-less stability. Vulcans give better performance with a broad view angle.
There are also some exciting features that you also found in the best welding helmet. The four independent arc detection sensors give a better view and capable of detecting the damageable arcs while welding. Even though, with all of that excellent features, the Vulcan welding helmet is founded with a weight of just 20.5 oz. So the users do not feel the heat stress and capable of performing their best about the whole working day. Vulcan lightweight welding helmet is best of stress less functional as compared to other competitor brands.
The comfort standard of that welding helmet is professional and impressive. It is available at quite an expensive price tag of about 150$, but out of the box, it's one of the unusual and durable helmets we ever used. So, do not approach the price range mindset but focus on product reliability and working comfort. Let's take a brief review of the product's excellent features.
It reaches up with RealView lens technology and a large view window lens. There is a slot for putting the battery for the auto-darkening mechanism at the lenses' bottom side. Out of the box, the lenses are covering with a protective sheath to resist the stretches and reach safely at your doorstep. There are three adjustable regulators at the inner side of the lenses, which are customized to adjust the shadow ratio, delay time, and sensitivity. The additional side buttons help change the mode of working according to the task. The left-sided option is the selection between the method of working as grinding and welding.
This Test button is beneficial, so before starting work, you adjust the auto-darkness levels.
The helmet material is also flexible so that it easily adjustable to your head size. These helmets provide a grip that is also impressive.
It comes with belt buckets that are also very comfortable to the head and adjustable.
The belts can adjust how close and far you need to change the lens from your face. If your head size is larger or smaller, don't worry about the Vulcan helmet because they provide a headgear belt, which is very useful for head tightening grip.
- The auto-darkening lens provided by RealView Lens Technology provides the most direct viewing experience.
- The Viewing area is more prominent than other welding helmets.
- Welding and grinding quick on/off switch. It is helpful and maintains the shade feature as per task.
- Different shading option that a customize and allow cutting as well as welding options
- The flickering option of an auto-darkening lens allows the sensitivity of 1/25,000 seconds.
- If you are worried about your environmental variables, then this helmet provides a variable darken option.
- The delay time is also variable, and you can make possible adjustments according to your need. You can manage the delay time of auto-darkening on/off the system.
- Nylon material is a fundamental point by which this helmet got a natural lightweight and stressless product.
- The battery is also durable and removable, so you can not worry about that too.
- Nylon light in weight helmet
- Durable and flexible
- Make the best setting overhead due to better belt buckles
- Fix according to the head size, make the possible adjustments
- The auto-darkening lens makes your eyes in comfort.
- Two-mode cutting and welding mode.
- The RealView Lens Technology provides comfortable clearance in view
- Easy to Use
- The quick on/off between clear and dark shift.
- As such, there are no Cons in that product
- But some users are complaining about its plastic durability.
- Expensive than other welding helmets.
- In some packages, the battery holder is missing, so be aware.
The Vulcan Welding helmet is one of the best products in the era of welding. In this article, we use that helmet and provide the best Vulcan welding helmet review. If you are looking for a welding helmet that feels comfortable and makes your neck stress less, then the Vulcan helmet is the best option. The big head guys are also trying the Vulcan helmet. Due to its flexibility, it falls fit at any head size.