Terms & Conditions Of Use
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE IN SECTION 13 BELOW. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES, AS EXPLAINED SECTION 13, YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- 2.1 LIMITED LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Company with this grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal non-commercial use of the Services, only according to the terms of these Terms. The permit shall be granted until terminated under the terms hereof.
- 2.2 LIMITATIONS ON USE. You undertake to use the Services solely for your own personal and non-commercial use and no other purpose whatsoever. You, at this moment, declare that you are eighteen (18) years old or older. Except as expressly permitted herein, you agree not to:
- sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer and pledge any of your rights under these Terms with/to any third party;
- transfer, distribute, scrap, copy all or any part of the Services and the Company IPR (as defined below) or use the Services as a service bureau;
- refer to the Services by use of framing and deep-linking;
- make use of the Services in any jurisdiction where same are illegal or which would subject Company or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country;
- use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use;
- transmit or upload any viruses, spyware or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive or destructive content, messages or files;
- access the Services through, or use with the Services any, unauthorized means, services or tools, including, without limitation, any data mining, robots, or similar automated means or data gathering and extraction tools, including, without limitation, to extract for re-utilization of any parts of this Services;
- distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of any advertisements, spam, inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive or otherwise illegal content or content which infringes Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) of third parties or their right for privacy;
- copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws expressly prohibit such restriction), make any attempt to discover the source code of the Services and any other software available on the Services or create derivative works thereof;
- attempt to obtain private information from other users in any form or manner whatsoever;
- attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service; or
- create false personas, multiple identities, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself, or create another account after We have already disabled your account.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing, and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware, and services required for getting access to and using the Services.
3. SUBMITTED MATERIALS
- 3.1 SUBMITTED MATERIALS. You shall have sole responsibility and liability for Submitted Materials (as defined below). The company shall not be liable for any parts of the Submitted Materials. It shall be entitled, under its sole discretion, to remove or edit any of the Submitted Materials at Company's sole discretion and without notice or explanation. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OBLIGATES COMPANY TO DISPLAY YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS OR TO USE IT AT ALL OR IN A CERTAIN MANNER. Please note that any of your Submitted Materials will be available to the public and may be promoted and transferred onward by Company, at its sole discretion. Thus it is advised not to include in them any content or information that you wish to keep private. The company does not provide backup or archive services; you are solely responsible for maintaining adequate backups of your Submitted Materials.
- 3.2 LICENSE TO SUBMITTED MATERIALS. You at this moment grant Company a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, host, store, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute your Submitted Materials and fully exploit your Submitted Materials for the provision, maintenance, and improvement of the Services.
- 3.3 REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You represent and warrant to Company that your Submitted Materials:
- comply and will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, the Terms and do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights and the right to privacy,
- do not and will not contain any threatening, offensive, racist, hateful, violent, obscene, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate or any commercial content,
- are and shall be free from any restrictions, third party rights, payment obligations, and royalties (including, without limitation, to any collecting societies).
"Submitted Materials" shall mean all material, text, photographs, videos, and information or other data provided and uploaded by you to the Services.
- 4. Your Account
You are solely responsible for any actions performed in the Services under your credentials. Keeping your credentials safe is your sole responsibility. If you have any reason to suspect that any third party discovered your credentials or that there was an unauthorized access to your account, you will immediately notify Company and modify your login information.
We appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, please be advised, however, that if you send us ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials regarding the Services (" Feedback "), we shall
- own all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback without any restriction;
- not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and
- be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation or credit to you or any other person.
- 5. OWNERSHIP OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) evidenced by or embodied in and contained and subsisting therein and attached/connected/related to the Services or Feedback, including, without limitation, any underlying software, platforms, algorithms, technology, application, and website design, any information, services, texts, Submitted Materials, files, sound, music, videos, various applications, social graphs, organization, structure, specifications, implementation "look and feel," features and related content that may be created in connection with the use of or registration to the Services, including the selection and arrangement of any of the preceding, any modifications, enhancements, improvements, and derivatives thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights related to that (collectively, the "Company IPR") are the property of Company or its respective affiliates which retain all right, title and interest in connection in addition to that. No transfer or grant of any rights is made or is to be implied by any provision of these Terms or by any other provision contained in the Services for the Company IPR or otherwise. "Intellectual Property Rights" means worldwide, whether registered or not
- rights associated with works of authorship, designs, and photography, including copyrights;
- trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, trade dress and goodwill rights whether or not registered;
- patents, patent applications, and industrial designs;
- rights analogous to those set forth herein and any other proprietary rights relating to intangible property;
- divisions, continuations, renewals, reissues and extensions of the preceding (as applicable) now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
- 6. USER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You represent and warrant to Company that:
- you have, and will have at all times, all permits, consents and rights as required to fulfill your obligations and grant to Company all rights, licenses, and consents hereunder, including without limitation in respect of the Submitted Material;
- you and your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and ordinances.
- 7. PRIVACY
- 8. DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES and THE COMPANY IPR SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPANY IPR, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, according to APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COMPANY IPR and SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THESE SERVICES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THESE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE COMPANY IPR OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE ARE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE by YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES and ANY OF THE COMPANY IPR.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE GENERALITY OF THE ABOVE, for EACH AND EVERY CATEGORY OF PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY NEITHER PRESUMES NOR COMMITS TO ANALYZE ALL THE PRICES AND OFFERINGS FOR EACH OF THE PRODUCTS IN THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT CATEGORIES. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY'S PRODUCT RANKINGS AND SELECTIONS ARE SUBJECTIVE AND ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS OR RECOMMENDATIONS. SUCH RANKINGS AND SELECTIONS ARE GENERATED BY COMPANY'S ALGORITHM, WHICH TAKES INTO ACCOUNT MULTIPLE PARAMETERS THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY COMPANY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED UNDER LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND SUPPLIERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS and LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE SERVICES and COMPANY IPR, OR TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY COMPANY. WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE previous LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, if DESPITE THE previous COMPANY WILL BE FOUND LIABLE BY ANY COMPETENT AUTHORITY, COMPANY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED A TOTAL AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED USD (100$).SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS ARE MATERIAL BARGAINED FOR BASIS OF THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN THE DECISION BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
- 10. INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company and anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to, all of its owners, managers, officers, affiliates, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any losses, expenses, liabilities, costs, claims, damages (including attorneys' fees, expert fees' and other costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to:
- any use of your account and your use of the Services;
- your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right, and including any third party claim in respect of the Submitted Materials; and
- any breach of these Terms.
- 11. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
The Services contain content, links and references to third party services, products, and resources. The company does not control the availability and content of those third party services, products, and support. Any concerns regarding any such services, products, or resources, or any content or link to that, should be directed to the applicable third-party Service, product, or resource provider.
Third parties may provide some of the content and materials available through the Services. No reference made in the Services to any third party content (including Submitted Materials and advertisements), product, process, service, payment portal, or provider of such product, process or Service (" Third Party Content ")constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Company. The Third Party Content may include payment portals accessible through the Services, such payment portals, regardless of their framing, branding or design, are provided by third parties in respect of third party products and are made available through the Services solely for your convenience.
Any opinions, advice, statements, content, services, products, offers or other information expressed or made available by such third parties, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Company and Company does not endorse, promote, solicit, recommend or sell them or any Third Party Content in any way nor shall Company be responsible or liable for any of the previous. Any product or service ordered in respect of Third Party Content not ordered from Company but the applicable third party service or product provider. The company is not a party to any transaction in connection to sale or delivery of Third Party Content. Company is a mere conduit in respect of Third Party Content and provides a platform that may be used for information purposes only and for ease of access to third parties who market and sell such products. Company does not screen Third Party Content and makes no warranties or representations as to, and shall have no liability for any of the preceding. When you click on links to various merchants or providers on the Services and make a purchase, this can result in us earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- 11. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN If you believe that any content included in the Services violates your Intellectual Property Rights, right to privacy or is defamatory or otherwise illegal, please file a detailed notice of complaint to Company contacting Company with the contact details available on the Services, identifying such content and detailing the factual basis of your claim. We will make reasonable efforts to remove the content.
- 12. TERMINATION
We may terminate these Terms and suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the Services and Company IPR immediately (including, without limitation, the license outlined in Section 2.1 above), at our sole discretion and without notice. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease using the Services, and the following Sections shall survive: 1, 2.2, 3-14.Without derogating from any other right and remedy provided to Company under the law and these Terms, Company reserves the right to limit or revoke your license and access to and use of the Services and the Company IPR in its sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties or violation of these Terms. If your license to use the Services expires or terminated, Company may, without notice, delete or deny you access to any of the Company IPR, Submitted Materials, or metadata that may remain in its possession or control.
- 13. Arbitration, Class Waiver, and Jury Waiver
- 13.1 Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Services that cannot be resolved in small claims court will be determined by binding arbitration on an individual basis (" Disputes "), except that you and Company are not required to arbitrate any dispute for enforcement or infringement of either party's Intellectual Property Rights (" Excluded Disputes "). All Disputes relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with your rights of privacy and publicity, not Excluded Disputes.
- 13.2 Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute-resolution provision. The arbitration will be initiated through the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). If the AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. The rules of the arbitral forum will govern all aspects of this arbitration, except to the extent those rules conflict with these Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. A single neutral arbitrator will conduct the arbitration. Any Disputes where the total amount sought is less than USD 10,000 may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For Disputes where the total amount found is $10,000 or more, the arbitral forum's rules will determine the right to a hearing. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 13.3 Additional Rules Non-appearance Arbitration. If non-appearance arbitration is elected, the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, written submissions, or any combination of the three; the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless the parties mutually agree otherwise.
- 13.4 Authority of the Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the jurisdiction of the arbitrator and the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Company. The dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the power to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum's rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator will issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Company.
- 13.5 Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, OTHER THAN IN RESPECT OF EXCLUDED DISPUTES. You and Company are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. In any litigation between you and Company over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL and elect instead to have a judge resolve the dispute.
- 13.6 Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration; instead, all claims and disputes will be resolved in a court as outlined in Section 13(12) below.
- 13.7 Confidentiality. No part of the procedures will be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, under a court order, or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the preceding, no party will be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information needed to enforce this arbitration agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- 13.8 Right to Waive. Any rights and limitations outlined in this arbitration agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such a waiver will not waive or affect any other portion of this arbitration agreement.
- 13.9 Opt-out. You may opt-out of this arbitration agreement. If you do so, neither you nor Company can force the other to arbitrate. To opt-out, you must notify Company in writing no later than thirty (30) days after first becoming subject to this arbitration agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your Company username and the email address you used to set up your Company account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt-out of this arbitration agreement. You must send your opt-out notice to Company's address published on the Services.
- 13.10 Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the previous, either you or Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- 13.11 Arbitration Agreement Survival. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with the Company.
- 13.12 Venue for Excluded Disputes. Excluded Disputes shall be governed by and construed following the laws of Israel, without regard to the principles of conflict of law therein. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa in respect of Excluded Disputes and, at this moment, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of these courts.
- 13.13 U.N. Convention. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or other international laws is expressly excluded, whether the claim is in arbitration or at court.
- if any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if such provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable nonetheless, the clause shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of these Terms and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the rest of these Terms;
- You acknowledge and agree that Company has the right, at any time and for any reason, to redesign or modify the Company IPR and other elements of the Services or any part thereof; (iii) this is the entire agreement between you and Company regarding the subject matter herein;
- The company may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without the prior written consent of Company. Any unauthorized assignment will be void and of no force or effect;
- unless otherwise expressly provided, no provisions of these Terms are intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than you and Company any rights, remedies or other benefits under or because of these Terms. Company's affiliates, licensors and service providers shall be deemed as third party beneficiaries of the limitation of liability, disclaimer and indemnification provisions herein;
- the failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or following activities in the event of future breaches;
- all reservations must be in writing. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or such provision on any other occasion;
- any cause of action arising out of or related to the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such a cause of action is permanently barred.
"Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites."If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an email to Company (contact details available on the Services)